Landlord and Tenant Attorneys in Saugus
Essex County | Suffolk County | Middlesex County
At the Law Office of Colonna & Doyle, we offer legal representation to landlords and tenants in a range of legal matters involving both residential and commercial property. Whether you are a new landlord who needs help with lease preparation or a tenant with questions about your rights, our attorneys can assist you.
Knowledgeable, Experienced, Responsive
E-mail • Call 866-773-2023 (Lynnfield) • Free Initial Consultations
Landlord and Tenant Law — How We Can Help
Our practice comprises a range of real estate law and related legal matters, including:
- Landlord and tenant disputes — Including contract disputes, non-payment of rent, habitability/tenantability issues, lease disputes, and more.
- Leases — Including both residential and commercial lease preparation, review of existing leases, rental lease disputes, and more.
- Tenant rights — Right to quiet enjoyment
- Landlord rights — Right of entry
- Evictions and eviction notices
- Subletting or assignment
- Tenant improvements
- Termination of lease date
Our Saugus landlord and tenant lawyers represent clients in a broad range of matters. Whether you are a landlord dealing with a nonpayment of rent issue, or a tenant dealing with habitability issues — we can provide you with legal services to seek your ultimate goal.
Contact Our Essex County Law Firm if You Have a Lease or Contract Dispute
To learn more about our landlord/tenant law services, contact us by e-mail or phone. Initial consultations are free of charge.
Our law offices in historic Saugus are conveniently located off U.S. Route 1 at the corner of Walnut Street and Water Street and offer ample, free parking. From our main office in Saugus and our branch office in Lynnfield, our law firm represents individuals and business throughout the North Shore region of Massachusetts.