Mary E. King
- Special Education Law 70%
- Real Estate 30%
Mary King is a Special Ed attorney and the mother of three children. While on leave to raise her children, she worked in the public school system. Through the experience, Mrs. King became interested in the area of Special Education Law and the hurdles parents have in navigating the system.
Mary's goal is to provide parents and their advocates with the guidance and information necessary to maximize a child with special needs educational experience.
Mrs. King's interest in this area of law has enabled her to volunteer as a Special Ed Surrogate Parent to foster children to maximize their educational experience.
- New England Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor
- Manhattanville College, Purcase, New York
- B.A. - 1986
- Major: Political Science
- Massachusetts, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1994
- Federation For Children with Special Needs, 2014 to Present
- Special Education Surrogate Parent, 2014 to Present
- Legislative Aid, State House
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Essex County Bar Association, Member
A Reputation For Excellence