Large Firm Results, Small Firm Attention
Real Estate Attorneys Peabody, Massachusetts
Lynnfield and Boston, Massachusetts, Law Firm
The Law Office of Colonna & Doyle, founded in 1995, is a full-service law firm offering large-firm results with small-firm attention. Our attorneys offer more than 80 years of combined experience in the areas of personal injury, workers' compensation, Social Security, real estate and estate planning. With offices located in Lynnfield, we serve Burlington, Peabody, Woburn and throughout Massachusetts.
How We Are Different:
We are the alternative to the traditional large firm. Bigger is not necessarily better when it comes to legal representation. We manage growth well and are sure to not get too big and destroy the chemistry we've created with our existing clients. We give each client individual attention and take the time to know our clients. The staff and attorneys here at the Law Office of Colonna & Doyle are experienced and have the competence needed when it comes to your legal matter. We are an established law firm and strive to respond to all our clients' needs; our clients can always speak with an attorney. The clients at our firm are deeply cared for and we work hard to be worthy of their trust.
To be responsive to all our clients and provide our clients with the attention they deserve when hiring an attorney.
Burlington Personal Injury/Real Estate/Estate Planning
- Personal injury – Representing people who have been injured in accidents caused by another party's negligence or carelessness, including car accidents, pedestrian/bicycle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, medical malpractice, birth defects, pharmacy errors, dog attacks, dog bites, nursing home negligence, nursing home abuse cases, brain injury, spinal cord injury, burn injuries and more.
- Workers' compensation – We represent people injured on the job who are covered by their employer's workers' compensation benefits. Just as your employer can be liable for injuries caused on the job, a third party may be liable as well. Our team will determine the best route for you to take.
- Real estate law – Representing clients in a variety of matters including residential closings and commercial closings, landlord/tenant law, condominium conversions, loan modifications and more.
- Loan modifications – Contact our loan modification lawyers to make your mortgage more affordable and avoid foreclosure. Our loan modification staff can assist in lowering your monthly mortgage, change the terms of your loan and/or convert to a fixed rate mortgage.
- Estate planning – Assisting clients in their plans for the future through wills, trusts, estates and asset protection. Also handling probate and estate administration.
We have successfully represented our clients for all the above practice areas and more. Call us today at 866-773-2023 to schedule a free consultation. If you have a legal matter that is not mentioned on our site, please feel free to contact the Law Office of Colonna & Doyle and we will lead you in the right direction. As always, we look forward to working with you.