William P. Doyle, III is a graduate of St. John's Preparatory School, Fordham University and New England School of Law where he obtained his Juris Doctor. He is co-founder of Law Offices of Colonna & Doyle in Lynnfield, Massachusetts. He has lived and worked on the North Shore all of his life.
Mr. Doyle has litigated numerous claims over his years of practice. He has successfully handled multiple million dollar plus civil cases.He has also successfully argued in front of the Massachusetts Appeals Court, Scalia vs. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company 1995 Mass.App.Div. 69, 1995 WL 296772 (Mass.App.Div.).
Mr. Doyle looks forward to continuing to provide big firm results with small firm attention to current and future clients.
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor - 1990
- Fordham University, New York, New York
- Bachelor of Arts - 1987
- Major: Political Science
- Massachusetts, 1990
- Law Offices of Thomas F. Colonna & Associates, Medford, MA, Associate, 1990 to 1996
- Deutsch, Williams, Brooks, Derensis, Holland & Drachman, P.C., Boston, MA, Clerk, 1989 to 1990
- Social Law Library, Boston, MA, Manager, Lexis/Nexis Program, 1989 to 1989
- Middlesex County Sheriff's Department, Billerica, MA, Corrections Officer, 1987 to 1989
- Elliot Mental Health, Lexington, MA, Board of Directors, 2007 to 2008
- Saugus Business Education Collaborative, Saugus, MA, President , 2005 to 2007
- Saugus Business Education Collaborative, Saugus, MA, Vice President , 2008 to 2008
- Tri-City Mental Health Services, Inc, Medford, MA, Board of Directors, 1994 to 2007
- Tri-City Mental Health Services, Inc, Medford, MA, Vice President , 1994 to 2007
- Saugus Business Partnership, Saugus, MA, Member, 2005 to 2006
- Greater Lynn Mental Health & Retardation Association, Lynn, MA, Board of Directors, 2001 to 2004
A Reputation For Excellence