Large-Firm Results, Small-Firm Attention
Our Essex County law firm handles matters related to:
- Motor vehicle accidents — We take care of everything from filing accident reports to making sure that the compensation our clients receive is free and clear:
- Slip and fall — If your injuries were serious enough to require treatment, please contact us for a free case evaluation.
- Workers’ compensation — If you have been injured while on the job, we can help you through the workers’ comp claims process as well as explore if there are any relevant third-party claims from which to seek compensation.
- Dog bites — Massachusetts has some of the nation’s toughest laws for the protection of dog bite victims. Whether you need financial compensation for your injuries or want to make sure other innocent victims are protected from the dog that bit you or your loved one, we are ready to help.
- Medical malpractice — These cases are difficult to prove, but our lawyers know what it takes and have decades of experience.
- Pharmaceutical malpractice — Handling prescription errors, cases involving misprinting, improper labeling, and more.
- Wrongful death — In Massachusetts, wrongful death cases may be brought on behalf of the deceased by his or her surviving spouse, children or parents and, in some situations, brothers and sisters. If you lost a loved one and you suspect or know that something was not right, our Boston personal injury and wrongful death attorneys have the ability to investigate.
- Nursing home negligence and abuse — We work with families to protect their loved ones in Massachusetts’ nursing and retirement homes.
If you are unable to come to our law office for a consultation, we can visit you in your home, or in the hospital or nursing home.
Real Estate Law
- Residential and commercial closings — We assist the purchasers and sellers of property to ensure their real estate conveyances go as smoothly as possible, with the fewest unexpected and costly delays possible.
- Landlord and tenant law — We assist both property owners and tenants of both residential and commercial properties with lease preparation and review, lease disputes and eviction.
- Condominium conversions — Assisting homeowners through the entire conversion process.
- Land use and zoning — Are you looking for legal guidance to avoid problems involving a variance? Zoning ordinance? Special permit? Contested subdivision? We can help.
- Loan modifications — Helping clients modify their mortgages to reduce their interest rate, lower monthly payments, reamortize mortgages, and avoid bankruptcy.
- Collections — Assisting local medical providers, banks, contractors and other businesses in collection matters.
- Wills, trusts, and estates — Attorneys helping clients plan for the future through wills, trusts, and other estate planning tools.
- Probate — Guiding clients through probate, the process of administering an estate after a death.
- Elder law — Helping clients with various matters relating to asset protection, estate planning, and Medicaid (MassHealth)
Our Commitment to Clients
Our lawyers take time to get to know clients and fully understand their problems. We help them to face reality and thoughtfully consider their options. We stand by our clients from start to finish and keep them regularly informed of the progress of their legal proceedings. In other words, we offer our clients a level of comfort and trust.
Contact Our Law Firm
Please call or e-mail us today to learn more about our practice or to request a free initial consultation.
See Our Dedication To Legal Excellence In Action
View Our Case Results:
Workers’ Compensation And Third Party Claim Injury: Rotator Cuff Tear.
Combined settlement $247,218.78
Car Accident Injury: Disc Herniation
Automobile Accident Injury: exacerbation of a preexisting heart condition
Slip and Fall Accident Injury: left humeral shaft fracture
Worker’s Compensation Injury: Emotional Distress
Slip & Fall Accident
Industrial Accident, Third Party Settlement and Social Security Disability Claim
$45,000.00 – Workers’ Compensation Settlement
Industrial Accident and Third Party Claim
$150,000.00 – Workers’ Compensation Settlement
$100,000.00 – Third Party Settlement
Slip & Fall Defective Steps
Work Related Injury
Pharmaceutical Error: Improperly mixed medication, 4 month old baby
Liquor Liability: Dram Shop
Wrongful Death: Automobile Accident
Out of State: Motorcycle Crash resulting in Amputation
Medical Malpractice Claim
Social Host Liability: Dram Shop: Automobile Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident: Truck Accident on Route 93
Motor Vehicle Accident: Spinal Fusion
Wrongful Death: Pedestrian (decedent) dropped off by a bus in a non-designated area
Industrial Accident / Workers’ Compensation
Industrial Accident / Workers’ Compensation
Motor Vehicle Accident: Torn Rotator Cuff
Car Accident in Malden, Massachusetts
Slip and Fall: Due to a defect or want of repair in a parking lot
Scalia v. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
Our Clients Talk About Us
“I want to thank you all very much for your cooperation in this matter and for your professional service. I am very satisfied with your work.”