You Deserve Justice For Your Injuries
A personal injury accident can turn lives upside down. While an accident and the damage it causes cannot be undone, there are things that can be done now to make life easier in the future. You deserve compensation to help you through your recovery and beyond.
The Law Office of Colonna & Doyle is a personal injury law firm committed to protecting the rights of those injured in all types of accidents caused by other people’s negligence — and seeking compensation on their behalf. We have been representing clients throughout the North Shore of Massachusetts since 1995.
Solutions For Your Injury Case
If an accident caused injuries, and the accident was caused by another person’s or party’s negligence, compensation may be available to cover medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other costs. Our attorneys are experienced in personal injury law, and have helped numerous clients recover after an accident. At Colonna & Doyle, we injured in a variety of accidents:
- Auto accidents – This includes many types of motor vehicles accidents, such as motorcycle crashes, collisions with commercial trucks, and accidents involving bicycles or pedestrians.
- Drunk driving accidents – When someone chooses to drive after drinking, we hold them accountable for the damage they cause.
- Catastrophic injuries – Accidents can lead to life-changing injuries, such as severe head trauma and injury to the spinal cord.
- Worker’s compensation – When you are injured at work, you are entitled to medical care and other benefits.
- Premises liability claims – If a property owner’s negligence resulted in an accident such as a slip-and-fall or a dog bite, we can help you hold them accountable.
- Medical malpractice – Negligence by doctors, pharmacists and other medical providers can cause major damage.
Compassionate Help When An Accident Takes A Life
When accident negligence or recklessness results in an unnecessary death, the lives of the surviving family members are changed forever. Besides the trauma of losing a loved one, families are also affected by economic factors — medical expenses, funeral costs, and lost wages.
If you have lost a loved one in a fatal accident, our Burlington personal injury attorneys can help you file a wrongful death claim. Our goal is to help you seek the financial resources you need to move on with your life, and help you seek justice for the loss you have suffered.
Discuss Your Case With Us For Free
Have you been injured in an accident? Has a loved one suffered wrongful death due to another person’s carelessness? Allow a lawyer to fight on your behalf and help you make a physical and financial recovery. Contact our Lynnfield personal injury law offices today for a free case evaluation by calling 781-667-2658 or send us an online message.
Our Practice Areas
A Reputation For Excellence