Burlington Real Estate Attorneys
The attorneys at the Law Office of Colonna & Doyle have more than 70 years of combined experience. Over the years, we have assisted countless individuals — people whom we have come to regard as friends — through important real estate legal matters, which is why we have people constantly refer their friends, business partners and other contacts to us. We pride ourselves on being the alternative to a big-firm option, but still being able to provide the same levels of skill, experience and resources no matter how simple or complex your transaction or dispute is.
Our Burlington real estate lawyers handle all types of commercial and residential matters, including:
- Residential and commercial closings — We represent the purchasers and sellers of property to ensure their real estate conveyances go as smoothly as possible, with an eye toward minimizing unexpected and costly delays whenever possible.
- Landlord and tenant law — We assist both property owners and tenants of both residential and commercial properties with lease preparation and review, lease disputes and eviction proceedings.
- Condominium conversions — Our legal team assists homeowners through the entire conversion process.
- Land use and zoning — We provide legal guidance to avoid problems involving variances, zoning ordinances, special permits and contested subdivisions.
- Loan modifications — We also help clients modify their mortgages to reduce their interest rates, lower monthly payments, re-amortize mortgages, and avoid bankruptcy.
Essex County Real Estate Dispute Lawyers
At Colonna & Doyle, from evictions to breach of purchase and sale agreements or lease contracts, we handle all types of disputes with an eye toward preserving relationships, minimizing costs and saving you time.
We have successfully represented our clients in all types of real estate transactions. Call us today to schedule a free consultation or e-mail the firm to set up an appointment. As always, we look forward to working with you.