Effective Workers’ Compensation Lawyers In Lynnfield
If you have been injured in an accident on the job leading to the loss of work, you have rights under Massachusetts’ workers’ compensation laws. Whether you were injured while driving a company vehicle, on a construction site or in an office, your accident demands that your rights be protected.
The attorneys at the Law Office of Colonna & Doyle in Lynnfield have nearly 100 years of combined experience protecting the rights of clients throughout Massachusetts. Our workers’ compensation practice is devoted to effectively guiding clients through the steps to take to obtain workers’ compensation benefits and fighting for the rights of injured workers in obtaining benefits across the spectrum of workplace injuries, including:
- Construction site accidents: Work in the construction industry is physically demanding. Many construction sites are teeming with workers from multiple companies. We provide full-service injury representation for workers injured on construction sites. Our workers’ comp and personal injury lawyers will fully evaluate your unique circumstances to provide comprehensive representation to maximize your recovery.
- Repeat motion injuries: Many workers suffer injury over time. Gradual aches and pains are often misconstrued as a cost of working in a demanding job. Repetitive motions can damage joints, tendons, nerves and muscles, leading to debilitating injury. A work-related repetitive stress injury may be compensable. Let us help you get the benefits you need to recover from your job-related injury.
- Carpal tunnel injuries: In today’s electronic age, more and more workers suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome, one of the more well-known repeat motion injuries. Carpal tunnel is associated with loss of strength in the hands, pain in the wrist and tingling in the fingers that can impact every aspect of your life. We have helped countless people in metro Boston and the North Shore obtain benefits for carpal tunnel injuries.
- Stress and anxiety in the workplace: Psychological injuries suffered due to extreme events in the workplace may entitle you to workers’ compensation benefits for medical expenses and lost wages. The rules related to stress and anxiety in the workplace are commanding. Our experienced lawyers will evaluate your unique circumstances and explain your legal options.
- Rotator cuff injuries: The shoulder and rotator cuff are susceptible to injury from repetitive motions involving lifting, reaching and similar workplace activities, as well as in sudden accidents. Pain and loss of strength in the shoulder can affect your day-to-day life, as well as adversely impact your ability to work. We help clients maximize compensation for injuries to the shoulder in work-related events.
- Knee injuries: An injury to the knee may require surgery, rehabilitation and other forms of medical care. Loss of mobility from torn ligaments, damage to the knee joint or injury to the muscles and tendons in the knee can be long-lasting. We are dedicated to helping injured workers obtain the compensation they deserve for any form of work-related injury, including damage to the knee.
To arrange a no-obligation consultation with an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer, send us an email or call 866-773-2023. We represent clients in Essex, Middlesex and Suffolk counties, and throughout Massachusetts.
See Our Dedication To Legal Excellence In Action
View Our Case Results:
Workers’ Compensation And Third Party Claim Injury: Rotator Cuff Tear.
Combined settlement $247,218.78
Car Accident Injury: Disc Herniation
Automobile Accident Injury: exacerbation of a preexisting heart condition
Slip and Fall Accident Injury: left humeral shaft fracture
Worker’s Compensation Injury: Emotional Distress
Slip & Fall Accident
Industrial Accident, Third Party Settlement and Social Security Disability Claim
$45,000.00 – Workers’ Compensation Settlement
Industrial Accident and Third Party Claim
$150,000.00 – Workers’ Compensation Settlement
$100,000.00 – Third Party Settlement
Slip & Fall Defective Steps
Work Related Injury
Pharmaceutical Error: Improperly mixed medication, 4 month old baby
Liquor Liability: Dram Shop
Wrongful Death: Automobile Accident
Out of State: Motorcycle Crash resulting in Amputation
Medical Malpractice Claim
Social Host Liability: Dram Shop: Automobile Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident: Truck Accident on Route 93
Motor Vehicle Accident: Spinal Fusion
Wrongful Death: Pedestrian (decedent) dropped off by a bus in a non-designated area
Industrial Accident / Workers’ Compensation
Industrial Accident / Workers’ Compensation
Motor Vehicle Accident: Torn Rotator Cuff
Car Accident in Malden, Massachusetts
Slip and Fall: Due to a defect or want of repair in a parking lot
Scalia v. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
Our Clients Talk About Us
“I want to thank you all very much for your cooperation in this matter and for your professional service. I am very satisfied with your work.”